Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Friendship Day

"Dont walk in front of me,
I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me,
I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my FRIEND...

True friendship is about putting your feet up and knowing that someone is there to bail you out when the world may out on you.

A good friend is like a computer. I 'enter' in your life, 'save' you in my heart, 'format' your problems, 'shift' you to opportunities and never 'delete' you from my memory.

To all my friends, 'Happy Friendship Day'. Thank you for being there when time got rough and make it easier when times get too tough. Thank you for everything.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ARINI FRENSHIP DAY EK??hapy frenship to u niza...

Anonymous said...

hehe nurul, frenship day should b 1st sunday of every aug. niza xpnh amik tau pun frenship day sblm ni. anyway epi frenship day to you too.

Zara in Germany said...

hi niza...salam perkenalan. germany kat weimar..east of germany. nice photo u have there by the way...

Letting the time pass me by said...

selamat menyambut bulan merdeka dan diikuti dengan bulan puasa…

http://hishamjabar.blogspot.com/2008/08/satria-dan-serikandi-negara.html